My tenants are moving out, what do I need to do?

To ensure a smooth and reliable expereince while using this, we strongly recommend you use a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher, ideally version 11+).

What can I do?

  • You may already have Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer installed on your computer. We recommend you use one of the browsers. If you don't have any of these, you can download them for free.
  • Talk to your company's IT department, which may be able to provide you with an alternative browser.

Help Centre

My tenants are moving out, what do I need to do?

Take a meter read on the day your tenants are moving out. On the same date get in touch with us. Have the meter read available and also the SSE Airtricity account number or MPRN number and a forwarding address - if your tenants receive their bills by post we will send the final bill to this address.

You'll also need the details of the new tenants moving in, including their bank details (otherwise they will have to pay a deposit). If you don't have these details, or if new tenants aren't moving in, the supply will transfer into your name. If this is the case, please have your bank details to hand or you'll need to pay the deposit.