Last Updated: 17 April
At SSE Airtricity we’re committed to supporting efforts to limit and delay the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and the communities we serve is our number one priority. Please be assured we’re operating as normal and our priority remains maintaining our service and power to our customers and helping people to stay safe and healthy.
Our Customer Care Team:
We’ll continue to provide our full customer service to our customers over the phone and via our online channels. Some slight temporary delays may be experienced in contacting us as we help our staff set up for home working, so we would ask you to bear with us. We’re here to answer your questions
- Call 0345 266 1787- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Live Chat
- Email us at email@example.com
- Check out our list of Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions.
Concerns about paying your energy bills:
We understand this is a challenging and uncertain time for many of our customers. Be assured, we will not be disconnecting any of our customers throughout this time. If you’ve concerns about your energy bills or if you’ve had to put your business on hold, please contact your Relationship Manager directly or our Customer Service team on 0345 266 1787 where we’ll work together to find a resolution.
Meter readings suspended:
In keeping with Government and NHS advice on social and physical distancing, meter readings have been suspended for a period.
- If you would like to submit a meter reading and it is safe to do so, simply make a note of your reading from your gas or electricity meter, or both. If you need help on how to read your meter, visit our meter reading page.
- Submit your meter reading Online Account
- We’ll use your reading to more accurately calculate the energy you’ve used for your next bill.
- Don’t worry - If you can’t access your meter to provide a reading, we’ll calculate your usage on estimates based on your previous meter readings.
Self-Service through your online Account
We’re doing everything we can to continue the same level of service that you’re used to in the coming weeks. We appreciate your patience if you do experience some delays. We recommend, where possible, to register your business for an online account through our website, where you can manage your account through our self-serve application.
The Consumer Council of Northern Ireland has provided updates and further information on your consumer rights across a variety of areas that are being affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus). For more information please click here.
Please be assured our priority remains maintaining our service and power to our customers and helping people to stay safe and healthy.