I moved out and forgot to tell you. What should I do?
If you moved and forgot to tell us, please contact us immediately. If you’re the account holder, you'll be responsible for all the power used in your last property until you notify us to close your account.
You can either:
- Call us on 0345 601 9093 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need to provide:
- Meter readings from your last day in the property (we can estimate these if you don't have readings)
- Your new address so we can send your final bill
- Contact details for the your old property – either the landlord/letting agent if you were renting or the new occcupiers/agent if you were selling
Will my charges be backdated?
If the new occupier/landlord/letting agent accepts the charges from your move-out date, we will backdate them. Otherwise we'll have to charge you up to the date you let us know you moved.
Pay your bill your way. We have lots of payment options including online, bank, post office, cheque and phone.