How do I transfer my SSE Airtricity account to my new property?
Your account is specific to your property, so you can’t transfer it when you move. You’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account for your new home. You can do this by:
- Calling us on 0345 6019093
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Details you need to supply
To close your existing account you will need:
- Meter readings from your last day in the property
- Your new address so we can send you your final bill
- Contact details for your old property – either the landlord/letting agent if you were renting or the new occcupiers/agent if you were selling.
To open an account for your new property you will also need:
- The MPRN of your new property
- Meter reading from your new property on the day you move in (this is optional, but it helps make your first bill more accurate).
If you’ve paid a security deposit and haven’t yet recovered it, it will be refunded to you when the final invoice is paid.
Are you getting all of our discounts? Sign up to eBilling and Direct Debit for the best rates.