Meter Readings - common questions
- Is it compulsory to send in meter readings?
- How do I submit a meter reading?
- I can’t open my meter box because it's locked. How do I get a meter key?
- I think I have a faulty meter. What should i do?
- Why are Northern Ireland Electricity Networks Limited still reading my meter if I'm an SSE Airtricity customer?
- How do I find out how many units of electricity I used each month
- My meter reading was rejected. What does this mean?
- What is my price per unit for electricity?
- Why did I get an estimated bill when I submitted a reading a few days ago ?
- The meter reading on my bill is incorrect. What do I do?
- When should I submit a reading so it can be in before a bill?
- I just submitted a reading. When will I receive a new bill?