Last Updated: June 2020
At SSE Airtricity, the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and the communities we serve will always be our number one priority. Our teams are working hard to maintain our essential services and power to customers all over Ireland.
I’m delighted to say our team have been safely working from their homes which has enabled us to operate as normal and provide the service that our customers have come to expect from us.
We’re committed to helping our customers and playing our part to help communities get through this crisis together. If you have any concerns about your energy bills please contact us and we’ll find a resolution together.
The global pandemic has affected us all, but it has also demonstrated only concerted, focused effort can solve a crisis – and that goes for the climate emergency too. We believe that by working together and making small changes we can all overcome the challenges that lie ahead.
In the meantime, we’ll continue powering homes and business around Ireland while helping communities enjoy a greener, more sustainable future.
Thank you and stay safe,
Our Customer Care Team:
We continue to provide our full customer service to our customers over the phone and via our online channels. We’re here to answer your questions
- Call 0345 601 9093 - Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
- Live Chat - Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Weekends and Bank Holidays 10am - 6pm
- Email us at email@example.com
Meter readings were suspended for a short period of time, therefore we encourage you to submit meter readings where it is safe to do so. Your energy usage may have changed over this period and providing us with an actual meter reading will ensure you get billed for the energy you have used.
- Simply make a note of your reading from your meter. If you need help on how to read your meter, visit our meter reading page.
- Submit your meter reading online
- We’ll use your reading to more accurately calculate the energy you’ve used for your next bill.
- For more information on meter readings, click here
Advice for Customers with prepayment meters
We recognise some of our customers may be required to stay indoors and self-isolate.
There are a number of steps we are advising customers with prepayment meters to consider. Please make a list of neighbours, friends and family who live nearby and can support you by visiting outlets for you if you are not in a position to leave your home.
For customers with Electricity Prepayment Meters:
If you have an electricity prepayment meter, there are some steps you can take if you feel unwell or need to self-isolate:
- Please remember SSE Airtricity customers can top up at PayZone, PayPoint and Post Office locations. You can also top up online or by calling 0345 601 9093 - Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm.
- Make a list of neighbours, friends and family who may be able to assist you topping up
- Know who your supplier is, share that information with your helping neighbours, friends and family and give them your meter box key so they can access the meter if it is outside
- Consider topping up your meter more frequently to ensure your meter always has enough credit.
Self-Service through your online Account
Our online self-service website allows you to undertake many of your day to day interactions with us. To make sure we can quickly deal with our most in-need customers, we’d ask that, where possible, you log on to your online account first. You can log in or to register your online account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our list of Covid-19 Frequently asked questions