How do I pay by cheque?
You can pay your SSE Airtricity bill by cheque or bank draft. You should:
- Complete the remittance advice slip at the bottom of your bill
- Make sure the amount of your cheque/bank draft corresponds with the total due on your bill
- Make your cheque/bank draft payable to SSE Airtricity Energy Supply (NI) Ltd
- Write your SSE Airtricity account number on the back
- Send it to SSE Airtricity Energy Supply (NI) Ltd, 3rd Floor, Millennium House, 19-25 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7AQ, Northern Ireland.
Please allow up to 5 working days for payments to appear on your SSE Airtricity account.
Topping-up your account by cheque
You can make top-up payments to your SSE Airtricity account by cheque. Just make sure your account number is on the back of your cheque and it will be credited to your account.
Direct debit customers
If you are a direct debit customer and you choose to pay your bill by cheque, make sure you send your cheque at least 10 days before your payment due date. Cheques lodged later than this will be rolled over as credit to your next bill and your direct debit charged as normal.