Businesses in Northern Ireland can now enter the 2023 Responsible Business Awards in Northern Ireland at www.bitcni.org.uk/awards, until 5:00 pm on Friday 28 April.
This prestigious annual Awards event, run by responsible business network Business in the Community (BITCNI), rewards and recognises businesses large and small, from every sector in Northern Ireland on their corporate responsibility action.
Andrew Greer, General Manager Northern Ireland for SSE Airtricity commented, “As a leading energy company in a net zero world supporting our customers in their transition to a sustainable future, SSE Airtricity is proud to sponsor Business in the Community’s Responsible Business Ambassador Award".
“Northern Ireland has a rich tradition of businesses with a positive sustainable future vision for their people, customers and planet and we look forward to hearing their stories”.
The 12 Awards categories cover a range of themes, including diversity, wellbeing, climate, technology, partnerships, and community impact, and a top prize is awarded to the 2023 NI Responsible Company of the Year.
Kieran Harding, Managing Director, Business in the Community said: “This prestigious annual Awards event is an opportunity to proudly showcase NI’s innovative responsible business leaders and to inspire others to go beyond profit, to be a force for good for society and the environment.”
2023 Responsible Business Awards Categories:
2023 sees the introduction of three new categories, including the Employer of Choice Award, Collaborative Action Award, and Responsible Ambassador Award.
- NI Responsible Company of the Year, sponsored by Encirc
- Climate Action Award, sponsored by Heron Bros
- Collaborative Action Award, sponsored by Arthur Cox
- Diversity and Inclusion Award, sponsored by Belfast Harbour
- Education Partnership Award, sponsored by Allen & Overy
- Employer of Choice Award, sponsored by Ulster University
- Impact in Your Community Award, sponsored by SPAR NI
- Responsible Technology Innovation Award sponsored by Allstate NI
- One-to-Watch Award
- Responsible Business Ambassador Award sponsored by SSE Airtricity
- Responsible Product / Service Award sponsored by Translink
- Wellbeing at Work Award sponsored by Larne Port