The global energy crisis is a serious challenge for homes and businesses across Ireland, and at SSE Airtricity we’re committed to helping you when you need it.
Our friendly, professional team is here to listen to you and treat you with respect and understanding. There are lots of things we can do to help make your energy bills more manageable. If you have any questions about your SSE Airtricity account, get in touch with us today and we’ll do everything we can to help. We will work with you to find a solution, no matter how big or small it may be.
Managing your bills
There are lots of things we can do to help make your energy payments easier to manage.
- If you're a prepayment meter customer, you’ll find helpful information about topping up, replacing cards or keys and emergency credit info here.
- Switch to direct debit and eBill if you haven’t already, this is a simple way to save on your energy bills. Log in to My SSE Airtricity to update your details.
- Did you know you can make prepayments off your bill before it’s issued? This can help you budget if you are paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can do this quickly and easily with our handy app or by logging in to My SSE Airtricity.
- Providing meter reads to us ensures your bills are accurate and that you only pay for actual usage and not estimated usage. Submit your meter reads online or with through our mobile app. We can send you a free, handy reminder when a meter read is due, so you’ll never have to worry about estimates again. This can also be set up online or on our mobile app.
- As an existing customer you may be eligible to renew your contract and avail of a better rate. Find out more about renewal offers here.
If you’re finding your energy bills difficult to manage, our team will help you to:
- Devise a repayment plan that suits you
- Adjusting your payment methods to find one that works best for you
- Share resources and details of experts who can help advise on your debt
Get free, impartial advice on energy saving and debt management from Citizens information.
Energy saving advice
- Smarter energy - reduce your energy usage, tips on saving energy throughout your home
- Smart meters - find out more about the national smart meter roll out and how to control your energy usage
SSE Airtricity has started applying the Government Support Scheme of €200 electricity credit to customers’ accounts. You won’t need to do anything; the amount will be applied automatically.