Free Energy Monitor
Our energy monitor only takes a few minutes to set up and start saving you money. On average, homes with monitors have cut down their energy use by around 11%, which is great news for your wallet and the environment.
How it works
This compact device sits in your meter box and uses a clamp to attach to your meter. It wirelessly sends your usage data to the monitor in your house.
Your monitor will work up to 30m from your electricity meter and can be plugged into any standard power socket (don't worry it costs very little to run).
Set it up somewhere visible l like your kitchen or your sitting room, and you’ll be able to quickly identify your energy hogs or see when you’ve left something like the immersion on.
We'll also give you a guide to help you identify your energy hogs and record your energy usage so you can see progress from month to month.
Will it work with any type of property?
To set up the energy monitor you need to have a secure meter box within 30m of your home (so unfortunately it’s not suited to most apartments).
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for bookings made up to 29th February 2012 and carried out by Friday 16th March 2012.
- This is a limited offer and is subject to availability.
- You do not have to be an Airtricity Customer to avail of this offer.
- Only one Airtricity Smart Energy Monitor can be claimed per household.
- No cash alternative to the Airtricity Smart Energy Monitor.
- Bookings must be made online at www.airtricity.com or by calling 1890 457 500.