Your Product: Bill Pay Electricity & Gas
- Discount of %* in year 1
- Receiving bills by
*Discount against SSE Airtricity Standard Unit Rate
Switch to us with confidence
It only takes a few minutes to complete the form securely online
Standard Terms & Conditions
Product Terms & Conditions
- These terms apply to the 1 Year Dual Fuel tariff (“Tariff”).
- The Tariff is only available to new SSE Airtricity dual fuel (gas and electricity) domestic energy customers (with gas and electricity accounts at the same address).
- These terms are in addition to: a. General Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Electricity and/or Gas by SSE Airtricity Limited to domestic premises in the Republic of Ireland (“SSE Airtricity General Terms & Conditions”) which can be found on our website www.sseairtricity.com; and b. SSE Airtricity’s customer agreement form (“CAF”). Together these terms, the SSE Airtricity General Terms & Conditions and the CAF are referred to as the (“Agreement”).
- In the event of any conflict between (i) these terms, (ii) the SSE Airtricity General Terms & Conditions and (iii) the CAF, these terms will apply.
- Your discounts (“Tariff discounts”), as set out in the table below, are against the SSE Airtricity standard tariff rates (“SSE Airtricity Standard”). SSE Airtricity Standard rates may be amended from time to time during the Term, but this will not affect your Tariff discounts.
- Your Tariff discounts will be applied from the date that SSE Airtricity is registered as your supplier and will continue for a period of one (1) calendar year from that date (“Term”).The year 1 Tariff discounts will be applied from the date that SSE Airtricity is registered as your supplier and will continue for one (1) calendar year from that date.
- You may cancel the Tariff during the period of 14 calendar days from when the contract information is sent to you following your sign-up for this Tariff (“Cancellation Period”) by writing to us by post or e-mail or by contacting us on 1850 94 50 00. These calls will be charged at local rates from any landline in the Republic of Ireland, calls made from mobile phones will cost more. You may use the cancellation form provided to you but you do not have to. However, if you leave the Tariff after the Cancellation Period or the Agreement is ended by you at any time before the end of the Term, a termination charge of €50 per utility will be applied to your account.
- If you cancel your direct debit, a €300 deposit will be applied to your account.
- After the expiration of the Term or if you leave the Tariff during the Term, your account will be switched to the SSE Airtricity Standard rates applicable at the time.
- SSE Airtricity reserves the right to amend the electricity and gas unit rates or charges that apply to the Tariff during the Term if there is a cost to SSE Airtricity imposed by a governmental or statutory body (including a change in VAT) or as otherwise provided for in the SSE Airtricity General Terms & Conditions.
- The Tariff discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other SSE Airtricity offer, discount or tariff.
- SSE Airtricity reserves the right to withdraw the Tariff without notice at any time prior to the start of the Term.
General Terms & Conditions
1 Year Product Terms & Conditions & Tariff Information
See Eligibility Criteria.
Your personal details
Budget Plan spreads your energy costs for the next year across 12 monthly payments
What it means for you
You can spread your annual energy costs across 12 months
Monthly bills let you keep better track of your energy usage
All payments are made automatically by direct debit
Peace of mind
No more guessing how much you need to pay, and no large winter bills
How it works
Your payments will come out automatically each month by direct debit. If you cancel your Budget Plan during your cycle then we will issue you with an up-to-date bill for usage not covered in your monthly instalments.
Every four months we'll review your monthly payment amount against your energy usage to make sure it's correct. If it changes we'll always notify you first. At the end of the cycle we’ll review all your payments and charges for the year. If your account is in credit, or in debit under €250 we’ll roll this over to your next cycle.
Each month you'll get a statement showing your recent payments, your energy use and costs, and account balance.
Submit meter readings
To help us accurately record your energy use, you can submit regular meter readings. These will help us correctly adjust your account when we review it every four months.
Standard Terms & Conditions
1 Year Dual Fuel
- *Actual savings will depend on actual usage. €280 is the typical one year saving and is against the SSE Airtricity Standard Unit Rate(s) for electricity and gas. Quoted saving is based on industry typical annual consumption figures (5,300kWh for electricity and 13,800 kWh for gas) and is inclusive of levies, taxes and VAT. Savings based on Urban Domestic 24 hour meter with direct debit and online billing discounts. Offer is subject to a 12 month contract. Figures correct as of 1 October 2015.
- 12-month fixed term contract - View Terms & Conditions (PDF) >
Request a Callback
SSE Airtricity is a trading name of SSE Airtricity Limited which is a member of the SSE Group. The Registered Office of SSE Airtricity Limited is SSE Airtricity, Red Oak South, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. Registered in the Republic of Ireland No. 317386.
© SSE Airtricity 2014 Copyright Notice