In May 2014 energy suppliers came together and launched the Energy Engage Code. This voluntary Code sets out a range of commitments and principles to work with customers in arrears and facing disconnection. Click here for a full copy of the code.
SSE Airtricity is committed to:
- Never disconnecting an engaging customer.
- Providing every opportunity to our customers to avoid disconnection.
- Treating our customers as individuals and recognising that no two customers face the same circumstances.
- Offering a range of payment and repayment options and working to find the most suitable solution for our customers' needs.
- Always offering a PAYG meter as an alternative to disconnection, where a network solution is available.
- Working with customer representatives and support agencies working on behalf of our customers such as the Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS).
If you are currently in arrears and would like to talk to us please contact us on 0818 40 40 70 or email email@example.com.
Please see the links below for more general information on some of our different payment methods, budgeting tools and energy efficiency advice.