Ways to Pay
If you receive bills
You can make full or top-up payments using any of the following payment options:
- Any Post Office (using your barcoded bill)
- Selected Post Point outlets (using your barcoded bill)
- Selected Credit Unions
Through your bank
- Direct debit (to set up a direct debit, contact our Customer Service team)
- Standing order (You can set up a weekly, fortnightly or monthly standing order to pay a regular amount off your bill)
- Online transfer
- Phone banking
Our banking details
- Make sure to use your 6 or 7 digit SSE Airtricity account number as the bank reference. Without this reference, your payments won’t be credited to your account, so be sure to include it.
- If you forgot to add your SSE Airtricity account number as the bank reference, please send the confirmation of Payment directly into our mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org along with your details.
Bank account name: SSE Airtricity Ltd
Bank address: Bank Of Ireland, Blackrock, Co Dublin
Business Identifier Code (BIC): BOFIIE2DXXX
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): IE35BOFI90102829724029
Please make cheques payable to SSE Airtricity Ltd. and print your SSE Airtricity Account Number on the back of your cheque. Without this reference, your payments won’t be credited to your account, so be sure to include it. Please allow up to 5 days to clear.
You can post all cheques to:
Red Oak South,
South County Business Park,
Call our Customer Service team on 0818 81 22 20 to make a payment by debit or credit card. We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm.
Household Budget Plan
This offers people getting certain social welfare payments an easy payment option to manage their bills. To avail of this please call us today on 01-655 6318^.
If you wish to prepay for electricity
Some existing customers who are in arrears may be offered a Pay As You Go meter subject to meeting certain account criteria and property type. If you feel that you might qualify you can contact our Customer Service team on 0818 81 22 20 and they will check to see if you are eligible. We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm.
You can top up your prepayment meter through the following options:
Online through sseairtricity.com (electricity only, debit cards only)
You can purchase a top up online through sseairtricity.com and have the power code emailed to you instantly for reference.
Payzone outlets (electricity and gas)
Go to any approved PayZone payment outlet: www.payzone.ie/paywithpayzone
NEVER send cash payments in the post.
^Calls will be charged at local rates from any landline in the Republic of Ireland, calls made from mobile phones will cost more.