How do I pay by cheque?
Paying your bill by cheque
If you want to pay your SSE Airtricity bill by cheque, follow these simple steps:
- Complete the remittance advice slip at the bottom of your bill
- Make sure the amount on your cheque corresponds with the total due on your bill
- Make your cheque payable to SSE Airtricity Ltd
- Write your SSE Airtricity account number on the back - without this we can't credit your payment to your account
- Send it to: SSE Airtricity, Accounts Receivable, Red Oak South, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
Please allow 5 working days for payment to appear on your SSE Airtricity account.
Topping up your account by cheque
You can make top-up payments to you SSE Airtricity account by cheque. Just make sure your account number is on the reverse of your cheque and it will be credited to your account.
Direct debit customers
If you are a direct debit customer and you choose to pay your bill by cheque, make sure you send your cheque at least 10 days before your payment due date. Cheques received later than this will be rolled over as credit to your next bill and your direct debit will be charged as normal.