Can I pay in the credit union?
If you’re a credit union account holder, you can pay your SSE Airtricity bill or make top-up payments from accounts held in any of the credit unions listed below.
Participating credit unions
- Ballyphehane Credit Union Ltd, Lower Friars Walk, Cork
- Bishopstown Credit Union, Wilton Road, Bishopstown, Cork
- Douglas Credit Union Limited, Douglas West, Co. Cork
- Gurranabraher Credit Union Ltd, Baker's Road, Cork
- St Gabriel's Credit Union Ltd, 34/36 Patrick's Quay, Cork
- Dundrum Credit Union Ltd, Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
- E-Services & Communications Credit Union Limited, 55 Dawson Street, Dublin 2
- St Raphael's Garda Credit Union, St Raphael's House, 1-2 Fox & Geese, Naas Road
- Ballinasloe Credit Union Ltd, Main Street, Ballinasloe, Co Galway
- Tralee Credit Union Ltd, 45-47 Ashe Street, Tralee, Co Kerry
- Castlebar Credit Union, Market Square, Castlebar, Co Mayo.
- Tullamore Credit Union, Credit Union House, Patrick Street, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Roscrea Credit Union Limited, Main Street, Roscrea, Co Tipperary
- St Dominic (Waterford) Credit Union, Summerhill, Co Waterford
- Waterford Credit Union, 1 Parnell Street & Upper Grange, Waterford
- Mullingar Credit Union, St Colemans House, Oliver Plunket Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
You don’t need to wait for your bill to start paying it. Make extra top-up payments at any time using any payment method you like.