I moved out and forgot to tell you. What should I do?
If you moved and forgot to tell us, please contact us immediately. If you’re the account holder, you'll be responsible for all the power used in your last property until you notify us.
You can either:
- Log in to My SSE Airtricity online (available to Electricity-only customers)
- Call us on 1850 81 22 20, or
- Email the details below to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also need to provide:
- Meter readings from your last day in the property (we can estimate these if you don't have the final readings yourself)
- Your new address so we can send you your final bill
- Contact details for your old property – either the landlord/letting agent if you were renting or the new occupiers/agent if you were selling
Will my charges be backdated?
If the new occupier/landlord accepts the charges from your move-out date, we will backdate them. Otherwise we'll have to charge you up to the date you let us know you moved.
Pay your bill your way. We have lots of payment options including online, bank, post office, cheque and phone.