What are my payment options?
What can we help you with?
What are my payment options?
Top up and stay in control
Instead of paying your energy bills in one lump sum, you can choose to pay by Direct Debit and make smaller, regular top-up payments to help manage your bills more easily.
- How much
- How you pay
and these payments will be deducted from your Direct Debit amount, helping you to spread the cost of your SSE Airtricity bills (and you still get your Direct Debit discount). You can make top-up payments using any of the payment options listed below.
New payment options - now you can pay at the Post Office
You can now pay your SSE Airtricity bill in part or in full in any Post Office and selected PostPoint outlets using a bar-coded bill.
We have also introduced secure online payments at sseairtricity.com and Billpay.ie.
List of Payment Options
You can make full or top-up payments using any of the payment options listed:
- Direct Debit: To set up Direct Debit payment, call one of our Customer Service team on 1850 40 40 70*.
- In the Post Office: Part or full payment using a bar-coded bill.
- At selected PostPoint outlets: Part or full payment at selected PostPoint outlets using a bar-coded bill.
- Online: Secure payment at sseairtricity.com or BillPay.ie.
- Laser: Pay at sseairtricity.com or BillPay.ie or call our Customer Service team on 1850 40 40 70*.
- Through your Bank Or Building Society: Phone or online banking.(1)
- Standing Order: You can set up a weekly, fortnightly or monthly standing order to pay a regular amount off your bill.(1)
- At your Credit Union: Credit Union account holders can make a payment in any participating Credit Union. Full list of participating Credit Unions.
- Cheque: Please make cheques payable to SSE Airtricity Ltd., and post to SSE Airtricity.(2)
- Credit Card: Pay at sseairtricity.com or call our Customer Service team on 1850 40 40 70*.
- When setting up payments through your bank’s or building society’s phone or online banking service, you must use your unique SSE Airtricity Account Number as your bank reference.
- SSE Airtricity bank details are needed to set up a payment facility:
- Account Name: SSE Airtricity Ltd
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN): IE35BOFI90102829724029
- Allow up to 5 working days for payments to appear on your account.
- If we receive your top-up payment after your current Direct Debit is processed, it will be deducted from your next Direct Debit amount.
- Please do not send cash payments in the post.
If you have any difficulties with making payments, please call our Customer Service team on 1850 40 40 70. The sooner you call us, the earlier we can help you with a payment plan that suits you and avoid building up arrears.
- Please use your unique SSE Airtricity Account Number as your bank reference.
- Postal address for cheque payments: SSE Airtricity, Accounts Receivable, Red Oak South, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. Please quote your SSE Airtricity account number on the back of your cheque.
*Charged at Lo Call rate. Rates from mobile phones may vary so please check with your operator.