What do I need if I am moving premises?

To ensure a smooth and reliable expereince while using this, we strongly recommend you use a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher, ideally version 11+).

What can I do?

  • You may already have Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer installed on your computer. We recommend you use one of the browsers. If you don't have any of these, you can download them for free.
  • Talk to your company's IT department, which may be able to provide you with an alternative browser.

Help Centre

What do I need if I am moving premises?

If you are leaving your premises and need to close your SSE Airtricity account, you will need to contact our Business Energy Team with the following information: 

  • Meter reading taken from the meter the day you are vacating the premises (if you cannot provide us with a meter reading your final bill will be based on estimated readings and may not be accurate)
  • A forwarding address for your final bill
  • If you could provide us with the name and contact telephone number for the New Occupier (may be the landlord or the letting agency)

Important – you remain responsible for the electricity used in these premises until you have closed your account properly or arranged with us to have the supply disconnected.

1850 81 21 44^ 

Monday to Friday

^These calls will be charged at Lo Call rates from any landline in the Republic of Ireland, calls made from mobile phones will cost more.