What information do I need to apply?
ESB Networks and Gas Networks Ireland will only process applications submitted with all the following information;
- Name and supply address of the business
- A detailed reason for the application, including;
- A declaration that your business was operational prior to 13 March 2020
- A declaration that your business has remained closed for a continuous period from 28 March 2020 and will remain closed until the date the relevant Covid-19 restrictions are lifted;
- Application type;
- Electricity only
- Gas only,
- Gas and electricity
- MPRN and/or GPRN
- A current meter read, where available.
- A declaration to confirm you have consented to apply for this relief, and, you understand the business remains liable for any charges accumulated during the period the suspension is applied to the account.
Please note, we will only be able to process applications for supply accounts held with SSE Airtricity. If you also hold an electricity or gas account with another supplier, you will need to submit a separate application form for these.