How Do I Opt Out of Covid-19 Supply Suspension Scheme?
If your business reopens or begins to operate at some capacity before the 31st July 2020 and you no longer qualify for the Supply Suspension Scheme you need to notify us as soon as possible.
To exit the scheme just email us at Covid-19suspensionIRL@sse.com. Please include the following information in the email:
- Business Name, SSE Airtricity Account Number & MPRN or GPRN number.
- An up to date meter reading, where applicable.
- Confirmation that your business is operating at some capacity and the date this has taken effect.
We’ll notify the relevant Network operator that your business has reopened, and they will lift the supply suspension from your account.
What network charges will be suspended under this scheme?
Under this scheme eligible businesses can have the following network charges suspended;
- Supply Point Capacity (Gas)
- Exit Capacity (Gas)
- Daily Allocations are set to zero for the duration of the suspension. (Gas)
- Network standing charge (Electricity)
- Capacity Charge (MIC, Electricity)