I am not happy with the resolution of my complaint, what can I do?

To ensure a smooth and reliable expereince while using this, we strongly recommend you use a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher, ideally version 11+).

What can I do?

  • You may already have Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer installed on your computer. We recommend you use one of the browsers. If you don't have any of these, you can download them for free.
  • Talk to your company's IT department, which may be able to provide you with an alternative browser.

Help Centre

I am not happy with the resolution of my complaint, what can I do?

If you have tried all the steps outlined in our Complaints Code of Practice and you are not happy with our proposed resolution to your complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Commission of Regulation of Utilities (CRU).

The CRU plays a role in relation to dealing with unresolved issues with respect to energy suppliers. You can contact the CRU in writing, email or by phone.

Address: Customer Care Team, Commission for Regulation of Utilities, The Exchange, Belgard Square North, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 PXW0 

Phone: 1890 40 44 04

Email: customercare@cru.ie

Website: www.cru.ie/home/customer-care/


0818 81 21 44 

Monday to Friday