Last Updated: June 2020
At SSE Airtricity, the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and the communities we serve will always be our number one priority. Our teams are working hard to maintain our essential services and power to customers all over Ireland.
I’m delighted to say our team have been safely working from their homes which has enabled us to operate as normal and provide the service that our customers have come to expect from us.
We’re committed to helping our customers and playing our part to help communities get through this crisis together. If you have any concerns about your energy bills please contact us and we’ll find a resolution together.
The global pandemic has affected us all, but it has also demonstrated only concerted, focused effort can solve a crisis – and that goes for the climate emergency too. We believe this is Generation Green, and by working together and making small changes we can all overcome the challenges that lie ahead.
In the meantime, we’ll continue powering homes and business around Ireland while helping communities enjoy a greener, more sustainable future.
Thank you and stay safe,
Our Customer Care Team:
We continue to provide our full customer service to our customers over the phone and via our online channels. We’re here to answer your questions
- Call 1850 81 21 44 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Live Chat
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our list of Covid-19Frequently Asked Questions.
Concerns about paying your energy bills:
If you’ve concerns about paying your energy bills or if you’ve had to put your business on hold, please contact your Relationship Manager directly or our Customer Service team on 1850 81 21 44, we’re committed to working with you to find a resolution together.
- If you would like to submit a meter reading and it is safe to do so, simply make a note of your reading from your gas or electricity meter, or both. If you need help on how to read your meter, visit our meter reading page.
- Submit your meter reading online
- We’ll use your reading to more accurately calculate the energy you’ve used for your next bill.
- Don’t worry - If you can’t access your meter to provide a reading, we’ll calculate your usage on estimates based on your previous meter readings.
Self-Service through your online Account
Our online self-service website allows you to undertake many of your day to day interactions with us. To make sure we can quickly deal with our most in need customers, we’d ask that, where possible, you log on to your online account first. To register your business for an online account, where you can manage your account online.