All Faults and Emergencies topics

The street lights near my house have stopped working

You should report all street lighting faults directly to the Roads Service department of the Environment for Northern Ireland.

You can either report a fault online or you can contact your local division:

  • Northern Division: (028) 7034 1300
  • Eastern Division: (028) 9025 3051
  • Southern Division: (028) 3833 5181
  • Western Division: (028) 8225 4158


You don’t need to wait for your bill to start paying it. Make extra top-up payments at any time using any payment method you like.

Learn more about top-up payments

Contact Us?