Can I pay online?
There are a number of ways you can make full or top-up payments on your SSE Airtricity bill online:
Make a payment directly using our sseairtricity.com payment facility. You’ll need your:
- My SSE Airtricity login (or SSE Airtricity account number and MPRN or GPRN if you're not registered)
- Debit or credit card, and
- Valid email address.
For all credit card transactions, a payment processing fee of €5 (inc of VAT) applies.
You’ll need to register with MyBills.ie to use this service. Once you do so, you can:
- Use your debit card to make payments, or
- Authorise MyBills.ie to pay your bill directly from your bank account.
Please use your 6 or 7 digit SSE Airtricity account number as your bank reference. Without this reference, your payments may not be credited to your account, so be sure to include it.
Through your online banking service
You can set SSE Airtricity up as a beneficiary on your account and make payments directly from your bank account.
You'll need to use your 6 or 7 digit SSE Airtricity account number as your bank reference. Without this reference, your payments may not be credited to your account, so be sure to include it.
You’ll also need SSE Airtricity’s bank details to do this:
- Account Name: SSE Airtricity Ltd
- Business Identifier Code (BIC): BOFIIE2DXXX
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN): IE35BOFI90102829724029
Please allow up to 3 working days for any payments to appear on your SSE Airtricity account. You can check your account balance any time online through My SSE Airtricity.
Check out the new My Airtricity – we’ve made it easier to manage your account online.